Rings of Change Afghan - Finally done!

Can't believe it's finally done. It took me well over a year to complete, travelled with me to Madrid and Lisbon, but finally there it is, in all its glory - my Rings of Change afghan! Initially, the plan was to make the mini version of the pattern, but then I got hooked (pun intended). I made it as far as row 95, but I really couldn't bring myself to buy more yarn and continue on. I used Ice Yarn's Magic Light and it took 7 skeins - that's 2513 meters (2748 yards) of yarn!!

Nem acredito que já terminei. Demorei mais de um ano a terminar a manta, levei-a comigo a passear a Madrid e Lisboa, mas aqui está finalmente, em toda a sua glória - a minha manta Rings of Change! O plano inicial era fazer a versão mini do modelo, mas fiquei viciada depois. Consegui chegar à carreira 95, mas depois não queria comprar mais fio e continuar. Usei o Magic Light da Ice Yarns e gastei 7 novelos - 2513 metros de fio!!

Comments

  1. Fabulous work! I bought this pattern a while ago, but I haven't started it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts