Top Blogger at FaveCrafts in 2014!

2014 was an awesome year. It was the first true year of the Anarchist as a blog and I couldn't be happier with the "results". The blog had thousands of visitors and pageviews and I also got tons of messages thank me for my designs - which kind of was the best part of it all! So, it's very nice to end/begin the year by being "nominated" a Top Blogger for FaveCrafts.com. Apparently, my project, Granny, Meet the Stripes, which is called The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need on their website, was one of the most popular craft tutorials on FaveCrafts in 2014.

This means I won this awesome badge, which I can now proudly rock here! YAY!




Comments

  1. Hi there! This is Julia from FaveCrafts. Just wanted to say congratulations once again and thank you for your amazing pattern! Our readers love it and we can't wait to feature it in the new year! Feel free to send me more patterns when inspiration strikes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts